Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike R Mike R is offline

Default Code Problem !

Hi Guys, Can anybody help me with the following piece of
code !?. It works to a point, but I keep getting the error
message "Type Mismatch, run error 13" after execution.
Also if I change any cell on the worksheet the macro
executes!, even though i have specified the target cell.
Basically the macro should on run based on a value a user
enters in "J13".

Any help very much appreciated

Mike R

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
With Application
.Calculation = xlManual
.MaxChange = 0.001
End With
ActiveWorkbook.PrecisionAsDisplayed = False
If Target.Value = "$j$13" Then
Range("c13").ClearContents
Range("j13").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False