Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Erche DP Erche DP is offline

Default How to make an alert system by Excel ?

Hello,
It's me again.. back with my questions..
Maybe you think this is a silly questions, but I really need help, cause
I just have a little experience with VB and Excel..
The alert that I want to make is to highlited the value in one column
that is maximum in that column.
I tried to use conditional formating.. but can not find the condition to
do that.
Do I have to use Macro to make the alert or there is another way to do
so ?
Please advice.
Thanks