Tushar Mehta

Oops, sorry about that. In my test, I didn't even look at line 1, only
checked if line 2 appeared correctly.

Use =TEXT(B1,"dd-mmm-yy")&CHAR(10)&B6

Change the TEXT function's 2nd argument as desired.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Thank you so very much Tushar. I tried, the date turned to a serial number
like "38169
Green". How can I keep the date in date format? Thanks.

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

If you want both the date and the threshold to be on the same side of
the graph, there is no need for a secondary axis.

Suppose the dates are in row 1 (with Jul-04 in B1). Then, insert a new
row at row 2. In the new B2 enter the formula =B1&CHAR(10)&B6. Copy
to C2:E2.

Plot A2:E5.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Greetings!

Is there a way to create a secondary X axis. I have data like below:
Jul-04 Aug-04 Sep-04 Oct-04
Baseline 6,270 12,914 19,883 27,209
Forecast 6,270 12,914 19,883 26,876
Actual 6,257 12,705 19,469 26,521
Threshold Green Green Yellow Red

The dates need to be in X axis and the Threshold (Green, Red, Yellow) needs
to be in X axis correspomding to the date too. Any suggestions? Thanks much!