Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul James Paul James is offline

Default saving toolbar buttons on custom toolbar

Greg - thank you for the explanation and the code. In addition to
addressing the question I asked, it was a good illustration of using arrays
and VBA code to create a toolbar. This is going to be helpful to me in
several areas.

Having said that, I'm surprised that if you have an Attached toolbar, you
still need to recreate it in order to use it in the workbook. If that't the
case, what's the point of having an attached toolbar in the first place? Is
there anyone out there who can tell us if there's a way to get an attached
toolbar to appear with all it's toolbar buttons on in when you open the
workbook in which the toolbar is attached?

Thanks much.