Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael J. Malinsky Michael J. Malinsky is offline

Default Adding tabstrip and runtime

I have the following code that adds a TabStrip and tabs at runtime. This is
the basic form, since the number of tabs will be determined by data on a
worksheet. What I'm having trouble with is how to refer to the tabs later
in the code. In my example, I end up with TabStrip1 with 11 tabs
(.Value=0-10) named Tab1 through Tab11.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

Set MyCtrl = UserForm1.Controls.Add("Forms.TabStrip.1", "TabStrip1")

For x = 2 To 10
Set MyNewTab = MyCtrl.Add("Tab" & x + 1, "Tab" & x + 1, x)
Next x

End Sub

When I try to refer to the TabStrip or the tabs, I get an Object Required
error. What would be the proper way to refer to these items after created
at runtime?

TIA

--
Michael J. Malinsky