Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sander Lablans Sander Lablans is offline

Default generating sheet with command button & code

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 01:44:26 -0700, Bob wrote:

Hey everybody,
I'm a little new to Excel soln dev so bear with me...
I have a master workbook with a button that generates
other workbooks. That works fine but now I have to include
a button (cmdGo) with corresponding code (cmdGo_Click()).
How do I do this in the code of the master workbook? Any
help, direction or example would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Bob (please reply to group)

Did you define a procedure name? If so, try this:

Private Sub cmdGo_Click()

Call MyProcedure

End Sub

This will start the procedure 'MyProcedure', which should be included in
the workbook.

Good luck...

SL