Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ryan[_6_] Ryan[_6_] is offline

Default OLEobject on the sheet

Dear Experts,

I have an image control on the worksheet but I couldn't
find right property name to change the path of the image
file in the macro. Actualy I used the macro recorder to
generate the code creating the image box on the sheet and
run the macro the create it automatically. The code is
like this

ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Forms.Image .1",
Link:=False, DisplayAsIcon:=False, Left:=240, _
Top:=32.25, Width:=345.75, Height:= 182.25).Select

What can I do next to insert the image filename for this
control?

Thanks for your help
Ryan