Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter van de Kerkhof Peter van de Kerkhof is offline

Default How to get the 'current row' from VBA

I have an answer already in another thread.

But your solution (as far as I can tel) has a focus problem.
Meaning: when I want to start a macro I don't care which cell has the focus.
I want to start a macro whith that specific row.

Again the solution presented in the other thread works fine.

Thanks.

"Kevin" schreef in bericht
ActiveCell.Row will return the row of the active cell.
Use offset(0,X) or Sheets("sheet1").Cells(RowNum, X)to
read/store values in cells of the same row.

Is that what you're looking for?

kpd