Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gareth[_3_] Gareth[_3_] is offline

Default Get data from one sheet to another

I have 2 sheets in my file.

The first contains data from database1 and is made up of all cattle on a
farm at present and those which have moved off in the last 3 yeras.

The second contains data from database2 and is made up of cattle that
subsidies have been claimed on in the last 3 years.

Sheet1 may have thousands of records where Sheet2 will have a maximum of a
few hundred.

The only common field is the animals Eartag. What I want to do is get
information from 2 columns on Sheet2 and place it in Sheet1.

The locations of the columns are as follows:

I want column B on Sheet2 to go into column H on Sheet1 (Column H already
has data in it).

Then I would like column P on Sheet2 to go into column P on Sheet1(this
column is empty).

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Gareth