Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Wright Ken Wright is offline

Default The For Loop Worked, but need critique

LOL - I know EXACTLY how you feel on that one.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP

Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference

"Bruce Roberson" wrote in message
Blame the need on having to use the web based interface on the IT people at
my office. They get a power trip tieing accountants hands (especially mine
for some reason) <vbg

They have my Lotus Notes so tied down that I do well to send an email. And
they have the gall to lock me out of my own PC's access to the Outlook
Express directory.

So, I guess I'm stuck with this "manky web based approach" when at work. But
at home, its definitely Outlook Express for me.

Have a good weekend.

Bruce
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

That's the horrible manky web based interface that you used to post your

question with in the
first place. :-)

Hey Ken,

That was my question to be rude and superior about <vbg.

Bob