pete the greek

i know you said it not a border but have you considered that line could be
the bottom border of the upper row or it could be the top border of the lower
row

"Thrava" wrote:

Between two rows, and for the span of about 16 or so columns there is a line
that I can't get rid of.

Its not a "Border" settings, Its not a drawing line, its not a page break
line. I can't select it. If I select the entire two rows flanking this line
and delete the two rows, the line simply shifts up. So it this line was
between rows 70 and 71, it would then appear between rows 69 and 70.
Its not anything in the footer or header either!!

It prints when I print the page.

Any idea what on earth this could be?

Thanks
Thrava