Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I discover the FULL list of vbConstants

Frederick,

I thought Chip Pearson had a list on his web site, but I couldn't find it. I
have a spreadsheet that gets the constants of any office app which you can
have if you want it.

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips

"Frederick" wrote in message
I am just begining to use some of the VBA for Excel and using an example
from Stephen Bullen & John Greens Book called Excel 2002 VBA.

there is a Sub in one of their examples which is listed below....

I am at a loss as to where I can find the list of correct (vbConstant
Parammeters) to use when building Subs / Functions such as these..

I have searched through the Help and also the Object Browser, I can find
some vbContants but not the ones used in the example below. I am sure

there
are others which may apply to other functions etc.

any help would be much appreciated please.

Regards Fred

Sub GetRealLastCell()
Dim RealLastRow As Long
Dim RealLastCol As Long

Range("A1").Select
On Error Resume Next

RealLastRow = Cells.Find("*", Range("A1"), xlFormulas, , xlByRows,
xlPrevious).Row
RealLastCol = Cells.Find("*", Range("A1"), xlFormulas, , xlByColumns,
xlPrevious).Column

Cells(RealLastRow, RealLastCol).Select

End Sub