Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ligaya[_3_] Ligaya[_3_] is offline

Default Userform

John,

Thanks. I'll try that.

Ligaya
-----Original Message-----
Ligaya,

disable the close button "x". i.e. makes it invisible.

Can't be done without an API call.
Best bet would be to look here
http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm
for "FormFun.zip"
and you should be able to find the piece of code necessary

to do what
you want.

John

Ligaya wrote:

John,

Thanks. Your VB works. However, what I really want to do
is disable the close button "x". i.e. makes it invisible.
Any ideas?

Ligaya