Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Accessing properties of a series with no data

I guess one way would be to trap the error.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Scott Hodson" wrote in message
I'm iterating through my SeriesCollection in my chart and when I try to
access any property of a series object that doesn't have any data in it I
get "unable to get the <property property of the series class". How can

check to see if a series has any data in it so I can avoid this error?

And
why would I not be able to access, say, the Name property of a series just
because it doesn't have any data yet it still is in the chart's
SeriesCollection?