Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Geeves[_2_] Geeves[_2_] is offline

Default Chart into Userform Problem

I double checked all Chart Names, even checked what the macor would be
called for each.

I have gone through every thing I can think of and I have tracked down the
porblem to the set currentchart when I changed the UpdateChart Macro

I included a msgbox to see what it was actually referencing. When I ran it
I found that for Chart 2 it was selecting Chart 6
So despite ChartNo =2 it was giving me Chart 6 in the MSgBox anf then Chart
6 would be appearing in the form.

Can anyone tell me why it would be giving me the error as this is totally
beyond me.

Private Sub UpdateChart()
currentchart = ""
testChartName = ""
Set currentchart = Sheets("Charts").ChartObjects(ChartNo).Chart
' CName = currentchart

Dim testChartName As String
testChartName = Sheets("Charts").ChartObjects(ChartNo).Name

MsgBox testChartName

currentchart.Parent.Width = 420
currentchart.Parent.Height = 190

' Save chart as GIF
Fname = ThisWorkbook.Path & Application.PathSeparator & "temp.gif"
currentchart.Export Filename:=Fname, FilterName:="GIF"

' Show the chart
Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(Fname)
End Sub