Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Pierce John Pierce is offline

Default Moving Array formulas from spreadsheet to VBA

Myrna,
The ampersands are correct. Refer to my first message in this thread
for the array formula. In testing Tony's procedure over and over it
has somehow completely inexplicably gotten over the Runtime error that
came right after the Range reference but the Evaluate step results in
a zero rather than a valid value. By the way, what's going on is that
Reviewer and Shipped_Date are named ranges that are also columns in a
table on a separate sheet. $A$5 is a "criterion" in that it contains
one of the possible entries in the Reviewer column. A7, A8, A99 etc
contain consequtive dates covering the range of dates used in Shipped_
Date. The spreadsheet array formulas will count all items on the other
sheet IF they meet both criteria. They do a nice job of extracting the
data but I want the operation to be invisible to the users, as well as
faster.