Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Larson[_2_] Myrna Larson[_2_] is offline

Default one doozie of a macro req'd please...

If you win "big-time", you'll remember where you got the help, won't you <vbg?

On 31 Jul 2003 02:41:34 -0700, (ste mac) wrote:

Myrna, I am more than pleased that a "non-guy" answered my question,
the macro you have written is perfect! all I can say is thankyou very
much...
You are right to assume that this was part lotto problem, it is just
something I mess around with in my spare time...but as I am no VB
expert and some code is just too difficult to write without the help
of you "non guys" and of course real guys he he he he...
once again thankyou...

seeya ste