Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeremy Gollehon[_2_] Jeremy Gollehon[_2_] is offline

Default Hide/Unhide worksheets help

Thanks for the reply Ron.

So that means there's no way to do it without a loop?
My actual array is much larger.
I wonder why the hide works, but the unhide doesn't?

-Jeremy

Ron de Bruin wrote:
You can use this Jeremy

Dim sh As Worksheet
For Each sh In Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2"))
sh.Visible = True
Next

"Jeremy Gollehon" wrote in message
Using OfficeXP.
In a fresh workbook from the immediate window...

This works.
Worksheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2")).Visible = xlSheetHidden

This:
Worksheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2")).Visible = xlSheetVisible

gives the following error

Run-time error '1004':
Unable to set the Visible property of the Sheets class

This seems like an easy one, but I haven't been able to find an
answer.

Thanks,
-Jeremy