Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Lunney Bill Lunney is offline

Default Auto-install toolbar button with add-in

Perhaps these events may be of use?

Private Sub Workbook_AddinInstall()
MsgBox "Bill's Tools sucessfully installed", vbInformation, "Install OK"
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_AddinUninstall()
MsgBox "Bill's Tools sucessfully un-installed", vbInformation,
"Un-install OK"
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
CreateMenus
SetupEventHandler

Bill Lunney
www.billlunney.com

"Stratuser" wrote in message
I have created an add-in that I want to give some people
in the office. Also, I have created a little routine that
puts a toolbar button on the user's toolbar to activate
the add-in's macro. Is there a way to automatically
install a toolbar button when an add-in is attached (but
not yet used)?