kilmaley11 kilmaley11 is offline
Junior Member

Smile Chart -- How to chart 65536 values in 1 series?

Hi,

I am tring to graph one column of data containing 65536 values (the max which excel can handle). However when using the chart - lines option I am only allowed to plot 32000 values in this 2D graph. Now I know I could use 3 series 0-31999, 32000 -63999 , 64000- 65535 and thus plot all the values but I would prefer if I had only 1 series. Basically i need to get a image of the shape of this graph which would not be possible if it has 3 separate series.

Any help would be appreciated!