Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Formatting pivot table

Look in the formatting menu at conditional formatting.

Use the macro recorder while doing it manually to get the syntax for
applying the conditional formatting using code.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

ALF wrote in message
Hi All,
I'm extracting data from an OLAP cube into a pivot table
in Excel. I'm then asving as a web page for others to
view. All is good so far. My problem arises where I have
a requirement for the figures in the totals column to be
color coded depending on their value. ie. if total < 50
then red, 50 then green etc. I'm new to excel so any
help , pointers are much appreciated.

Thanks,
ALF