Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Need some help with Resize. Thanks

With rngToHide
.Resize(numRowsToHide).Entirerow.Hidden = True
End With

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

John Wirt wrote in message
I have written this procedure to hide a block of rows. All of the

statements
work except the ".Resize" statement. If I take it out and replace it with
".Select," the correct rows are selected and hidden.

Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim strPubListRN As String, strQuestListRN As String
Dim namPList As Name, namQlist As Name
Dim rngToHide As Range
Dim numRowsToHide As Long
Set ws = ActiveSheet
Set namPList = Names("PubList")
Set namQlist = Names("QuestList")
Set rngToHide = ws.Range(ws.Range(namQlist),
ws.Range(namPList)).EntireRow
numRowsToHide = rngToHide.Rows.Count - 1
With rngToHide
.Resize(numRowsToHide)
.Hidden = True
End With

But when I reintroduce the ".Resize" statement, I get an error "Invalid

use
of the property Resize."

What is wrong?

John Wirt