Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Martin Paul Martin is offline

Default Loading PDFs, Shell Function

Dave

Your suggestion loads a new dos box with a box title of the filename.

I have since uninstalled Acrobat v4 and reinstalled it to no effect. I
then installed Acrobat Reader v5 which fixed it. I then uninstalled
Reader v5 and installed Acrobat v5 and it still worked. I then
uninstalled Acrobat v5 and installed Acrobat v4 and the problem returned
(even though I have it working on other machines with Acrobat v4).

Regards

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia