Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Problems Loading Analysis ToolPak when automating from Visual Basic

I am reading both your posts in a developer group. Why did you post in a
developer group if you did not want the answer here?

Tom Ogilvy

wikamto wrote in message
om...
Thanks Rob, actually I did this about 20 Mins after I posted so I've
worked it out already. I also had to set the Analysis ToolPak to false
then true for it work. Excel still thinks that is added upon entry.

Also, why was this posted somewhere else other than google groups? I
can't reply to the the dev forums you ended up posting it too? why do
that for? I specifically posted to google and I would hope it would
stay that way in future posts.