Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default MultiPage Caption

"Bin" wrote in message
I am using MutliPage in my Macro, but could not find how
to change font and color of page.caption. It looks page
caption is too small. Anyone can help me?

Hi Bin,

Hold down the Ctrl key while you click on the MultiPage control with
your mouse so that you select the MultiPage control rather than one of its
individual pages. Then you can use the Font property of the control to
increase the font displayed on the page tabs as well as its color and other
font-related properties.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals