Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ted Theodoropoulos Ted Theodoropoulos is offline

Default Compiling a workbook...

There is no way to compile a workbook as an executable if that is what you
are talking about.

No not as an executable but as a compiled workbook without any of the
canonical VBA text. Only p-code exists in the Access MDE making it
very secure and impossible to decompile. I didn't think Excel had
anything like the Access MDE but I thought I'd check nonetheless. All
the users will have Excel installed.

There's connection string info in the modules that has passwords that
I want to keep hidden from prying eyes. I'm not sure how to do it.
Of course I password protected the project with a strong password but
it seems like any brute force algorithim could get through it. Any
suggestions?