Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika Dick Kusleika is offline

Default Selecting cells

Rick

When I sort, the blanks appear at the bottom. How are you sorting to get
them at the top?

To get the data cells, you might try this

Dim Rng As Range

Set Rng = Range("AS3:AS13")

Range(Rng.Cells(1).End(xlDown), _
Rng.Cells(1).End(xlDown).End(xlDown)).Select

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Rick" wrote in message
I have a block of data cells from AS3 to AS14 which I
sort. As a result of the sort I am left with some rows of
data and some rows of blank cells. After the sort, the
blank cells appear first and then the cells with data. I
wish to select only the data cells which I then paste
elsewhere. The data cells obviously appear at the bottom
of my cell range. Could any one assist with a macro to
only select the data cells.
Thanks,
Rick