Anki

Try to build a Pivot table to consolidate your 100 sheets by...
1) Go to data, pivot table reports, select multiple consolidation ranges
2) select the range and add...(I haven't tried it but you may want to try
choosing sheet1!A:C if the number of rows in each sheet is different...that
would save your some pain).
3) Keep adding till you are done with all 100, then press next
4) Pivot table should have all 3 columns from each of the 100 sheets. If you
select the full collumn, the pivot report will show a line called 'blank'
5) the page filter allows you to screen by each client (indeed it refers to
item1, item2 by the order you enter the range). If you want to have the name
(e.g. FarmerX), you need to add a column in each sheet with name

Hope it helps~

"Kai Jam via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

I have created 100 account activity worksheets for each account holder. I
would like to know how to transfer 3 columns to one worksheet in a list.

Example:
Worksheet 1 for Farmer X

Date: Reference: Check No: Amount:

(Would like to transfer Date, Check No and Amount to...)

Worksheet 1 Check Register

Date: Check No: Amount:

The issue is that I need to do this for all 100 accounts. if I just say
=A1, then each of the 100 reports to that column and it keeps replacing. I
donĀ“t have much time to produce this.. HELP!!