Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
billabong billabong is offline

Default 4 short answer questions

(1) I would like to check cells A1 and A2 to see if either is NOT
blank and then do some copying. How do you use the NOT opeartor on
isblank in if statement below, and how do you simply copy whats in one
cell to another? Have tried Cells(1, "e").value but dont no what that
does

If Cells(1, "a") = isblank & Cells(2, "a") = isblank Then

Cells(1, "e") = Cells(1, "a") 'nothing appears in E1
Cells(2, "e") = Cells(2, "a")

End If
I will be checking several cells to see if they are blank!

(2) Also is it possible to code in VBE data validation? If so what
does the code look like? Any simple examples out there

(3) Is there a more elegant way to clear a column besides this:

Columns("a").Select
Selection.ClearContents
When this is done a black flicker appears in the comlumn

(4) Last question for today? I have a for statement but want it to
stop at less than iteration
For i = 0 To iteration
Were does the "<" go

Thanks for your help