Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Macro to select the print area

First, Try the macro recorder and if you still need help, come back.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Gavin" wrote in message
I have a table to which the print area may change
significantly, and wish to write a macro to defines the
print area.
I have a cell in the spreadsheet, $A$1, whos text defines
the print area (this is done using the CELL("address", )
worksheet function). On the page setup sheet, I can type
into the print area box =INDIRECT($A$1) and the print area
is set correctly.

I wish to write a macro that enters =INDIRECT($A$1) as the
print area. Visual Basic does not recognize the INDIRECT
formula from Excell.

Does anyone know how to do this? Or know another way to
write a macro to define the print area without having to
enter the cell range?

Regards,

Gav