Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Bigelow Mark Bigelow is offline

Default EXCEL USERFORM

That code works great, Dick. The only problem is if you have more than
a few .jpg's, you can't see them. My suggestion is to put a frame on
this form and then put the following code into the Enter event of the
frame:

Private Sub Frame1_Enter()

Dim Fldr As String
Dim FName As String
Dim i As Long
Dim cnt As Control

Fldr = "C:\documents and settings\markbi\My Documents\My Pictures\"

FName = Dir(Fldr & "*.jpg")
i = 10

Do While Len(FName) 0
Set cnt = Me.Frame1.Controls.Add("forms.checkbox.1", , True)
cnt.Top = i
cnt.Left = 10

Set cnt = Me.Frame1.Controls.Add("forms.label.1", , True)
cnt.Top = i
cnt.Left = 30
cnt.Caption = FName

i = i + 30
FName = Dir
Loop

Me.Frame1.ScrollHeight = i

End Sub

Again, just a slight improvement to already great code!

Mark

---
Mark Bigelow
mjbigelow at hotmail dot com