Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jacqui[_2_] jacqui[_2_] is offline

Default For Each Code Not Working

I've had a couple of replies to my earlier question but
unfortunately the solutions do not work. The code runs
through the loop and converts my formula to values for the
first worksheet but when it gets to next sht, the code is
not selecting the next sheet in the workbook. In stepping
through I've noted the value of my variable sht =
nothing. Surely I must need to set this to something.
I'm confused. Can anyone help?
My code is below.
Many thanks
Jacqui

Dim iCnt As Integer

Dim sRTitle As String
Dim sht As Worksheet

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Copy

ActiveWindow.Caption = "ERS-Formula to value"
Application.StatusBar = "Converting formula to
values"

iCnt = Worksheets.Count

For Each sht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets

EndRow = Range("A65000").End(xlUp).Row + 1
iCCount = Range("IV7").End(xlToLeft).Column

Range("A1", Cells(EndRow, iCCount)).Select
Selection.Copy
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues,
Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False