Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Douvid Douvid is offline

Default saveas calling a variable

Hi Bob,
this is the procedure I'm using but I always get error
message or about the oject or about something else, can
you help on that one. thanks a lot
douvid

Sub installmytooloading()
Dim qst
Dim user

user = InputBox("Please enter your username for this
computer", "UserName")
ThisWorkbook.SaveAs "D:\The Documents and Settings/" &
user.Value & "/Application Data/Microsoft/AddIns"

End Sub