Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
yea yea is offline

Default help with Excel bowling score sheet

Hi,

I am a student at a community college just starting excel 2002...my teacher
is an arrogant ******* and told everyone in class they couldn't write or
find a formula for a bowling score sheet. And he was correct about writing
one I tried and with the statements I know it would take 3 months to
write...so here I am trying to find it. It has to be a formula to score a
bowling game....with strikes and spares. Please help me put this guy in his
place...if you know where to find it or you already have it or are generous
enough to take some time and explain it to me I would appreciate it. I would
have to have it by next wednesday.

Thanks