Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lorin Lorin is offline

Default Managing Addins in Excel

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying the Excel's Addin manager will
see the key at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins and then make 2
other keys somewhere else? I've been testing just adding the registry key
and it works, but the Addin doesn't appear in the Addin list in Excel and it
isn't in the VB editor.

When I use Addins.Add it seems almost impossible to get the Addin out of the
list in Excel. At least, I couldn't do it programmatically.

"Patrick Molloy" wrote in message
do not use the regirtsy...there are two keys which will get set by the
add-in manager each time excel is closed, making it extremely difficult to
control.

--
Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP