Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BCS BCS is offline

Default How to pass variable value between macros

Never mind. My diligence and a good reference manual paid off. It's working
fine now.

Barry

"BCS" wrote in message
.com...
I have a macro in a workbook that launches a macro in another workbook.
Using "application.run..." works fine but I want to pass the value of a
variable from the macro in the first workbook to the second workbook. I

have
made the variable Public, but when the second workbook opens there is no
value. I know this works when working between different macros in the same
workbook. What do I have to do differently to make this work?

Thanks,

Barry