Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steve bell steve bell is offline

Default Special cmdbar button activating Enable Macro dialog

Dave,

Thanks for the reply! Your input is Much appreciated!

Sorry - I left out that part.
Like I said - the code was "stolen" from the ng and does include the
delete on workbook close, and before building the cmdbar.

I did numerous Set .... = Nothing through out the code and am waiting
for my user to get back to me.

If this doesn't fix the problem than I'll repost with more pertinent
info and I'll try to be more complete in info about the existing
workbook.

steve

p.s.
may have sent this before, but am not sure...