Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Malvina Malvina is offline

Default Custom Button

Hello all,

I created a macro in excel, where my user will have to
select client name and a client id from the form. I
created my form from the VBAProject, by adding the form to
my project. Most off the code I have on the command
button on my form. When the client is selected the user
will click on the command button, and then the code does
it's functions. (this is just an explanation of the
procedure)
I am trying to create an .xla file. I would like to have
a custom button that will access my form from the vba
project. I didn't have any macros assigned for these
purposes, but I have a form that does all the functions.
All I am trying to do is, when I click on my custom button
on the menu bar, I would like my form to show in the
application (worksheet) view. I can't find any way to do
it. Any suggestions will be appreciated. This is simple,
but I got stuck here.

Thanks :)