Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niklas[_2_] Niklas[_2_] is offline

Default Operator definitions

It was after I have read the Rang object documentation and
searches in MSDN that I made a post on the Internet.
Because the best I could find was "It can include the
range operator (a colon), the intersection operator (a
space), or the union operator (a comma).", but I want to
know what theese delimiters can do? I can not figure out
what the intersection delimeter is good for.
/Niklas