Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil Hageman Phil Hageman is offline

Default Can we code this?

This is the answer! Thanks Myrna.
-----Original Message-----
Perhaps you should investigate Digital Signatures. If you

sign your workbooks, the user can set
his security to medium, then open your workbook. They

will told that the code has been signed by
you and given (1) the option to run macros or not, and

(2) to "always trust macros from this
source".

Once they answer the latter affirmatively, they can set

their security back to High and still
open your workbooks.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:16:19 -0700, "Phil Hageman"

wrote:

You are right - I'm getting out of line here. I will
educate the user. Thanks for setting me straight.