Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lorenzo Lorenzo is offline

Default Macro to paste error

Derek, thanks a lot for your help, though I had already thought of
that solution, but unfortunately it wasn't that. I would get another
problem message with something slightly different (something like
"procedure not valid for this option".
I anyway managed to work my way around it. I had the macro copy and
paste after it had opened the workbook and create the new sheet.
Apparently it must have been losing the clipboard data somewhere in
the process. Macro is slightly longer (there's a couple of workbook
activate and sheets.select more), but it is not working brillantly.
Thank you very much anyway!!!
Lorenzo