Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Larson[_2_] Myrna Larson[_2_] is offline

Default Setting Print range

Set your print area to include only the cells to be printed. To do this from code, look up
PrintArea in VBA Help. There are examples.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:19:17 -0700, "Brad E" wrote:

Thanks Tom.

I forgot one thing though: I have a protected SUM formula
in the last column to keep a running sum as data is
entered. =IF(data is entered in column A, SUM, ""). So
upon printing, Excel prints all 200 lines thinking the ""
is printable.