Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Pierce John Pierce is offline

Default Moving Array formulas from spreadsheet to VBA

Can anyone help me create a VBA procedure that will put the result
of these array forumlas into spreadsheet cells without the formulas
having to go on the sheet.

A B
22-Apr {=COUNT(IF($A$5&$A7=Reviewer&Date_Shipped),1))}
23-Apr {=COUNT(IF($A$5&$A8=Reviewer&Date_Shipped),1))}

This is just one example of a formula. There are similar ones in
columns C, D, E, F, and G. Hopefully, I can extrapolate the code
to include all of them. And hopefully, it will involve looping
because while it was very easy to put this type of formula into
hundreds of cells it has turned out that it makes Excel run very
slowly while they all recalculate.