Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Wright Ken Wright is offline

Default Can we code this?

Imagine the thousands of virus writers out there just sitting quietly, watching this thread and
praying that Chip can give you some magic to really do that. <vbg

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP

Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference

"Phil Hageman" wrote in message ...
Chip, Thanks - it works! Can I ask you this - I have an
Auto_Open Sub (below). Can this be modified to
automatically switch the user's security to Medium when
they open this workbook, then reset it to high on close?

Sub Auto_Open()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

For Each ws In Worksheets
If ws.Visible = xlSheetVisible Then