Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben[_3_] Gord Dibben[_3_] is offline

Default Entering data while procedure is on

Pierre

I'm sure there are more elegant ways but here is one kludge.

Public Sub movearound()
ActiveCell.Offset(3, 8).Select
Selection.Value = InputBox("enter data")
ActiveCell.Offset(6, 3).Select
Selection.Value = InputBox("enter data")
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:32:15 -0400, Pierre Leclerc
wrote:

HI

Here is my problem

My procedure goes:
ActiveCell.Offset(3, 8).Select
and then I would like to be able to enter manually a value in the
activecell. Once the value is in, I would want the procedure to go on
ActiveCell.Offset(6, 3).Select
and so on and so on

The problem is being able to enter a value in the activecell between
each vba step.

How do I go about?

Thanks
Pierre Leclerc