Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Setting Print range

If you don't set the printarea, then excel will just print the used area.

the message depends on the security setting. If you want to increase the
chances of opening a document with a virus, you can lower the security
setting and not be prompted. This has to be done by each individual user.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Brad E" wrote in message
I am creating a worksheet where the number of entries can
be anywhere from 1 - 200. Each entry is on a new row. I
don't want to set the print range to print all 200 rows
before I save this spreadsheet for the rest of the
department to use. If a user has only entered three lines
of data, there is no reason to waste paper by printing all
200 lines.

Is there a macro I could use to define the print range?

Also, if I enter a macro, is there any way to open the
workbook without having to click "yes: after the
message, "This document contains macros, do you want to
continue?"

Thanks, Brad E.