Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Teresa Hoffman[_2_] Teresa Hoffman[_2_] is offline

Default Printing Cell Formulas

I am attempting to write a macro that will display the cell formulas in the
Active Sheet and then print this sheet. I would like to have the printed
sheet display one cell formula per line rather than display the worksheet as
is (in row/column form) with cell formulas displayed. The macro in our
Quattro Pro spreadsheets prints out one cell formula per line but I don't
know if this is possible in Excel.

A related issue regarding the printing of cell formulas is that cells that
contain large formulas do not display the entire formula. It only displays
the portion within the default width of the column. I need to display the
entire formula, whether it is one formula per line or not.

I welcome any suggestions on how to accomplish this objective. Thank you!