Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steve steve is offline

Default Run Macro on many files at once

Riaz,

You can create a loop and have the macro open each file, do the work, save
and close the file.

There are a number of ways to specify the file names.
Check Google and you should be able to find many examples.
(this has been a frequent request in this group).

Go to this site and download the Google Search add-in
www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm
it is a great help in searching Google.

steve

"Riaz" wrote in message
I have about 200 data files (.WK1 files) with 40 rows of
entries in each data file. I need to delete the first
twenty rows in all the 200 files. I wrote a macro to do
that but i wanted to know if theres a way to Run the macro
on all 200 files at once instead of running it manually by
opening each file everytime?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks