Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default NETWORKDAYS

Chris

From the menu select Insert | Name | Define. You should then see a dialogue
box listing all the named ranges.

holiday should be one of the ranges named and you should be able to then
view it. It could be on another sheet which may be hidden.

Regards

Trevor

"ChrisG" wrote in message
I received a WS with the function NETWORKDAYS being used
as follows

=NETWORKDAYS(BO91,BU91,holidays)-1

where

BO91 = Start Date
BU91 = End Date
holidays = the header cell on a range of dates in another
worksheet.

my questions....How does the function know that holidays
is a range and how can I assess that condition.