Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default XP VBA: Range("A2", ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)).Select

Hi wessman

Don't use SpecialCells(xlLastCell) or UsedRange.Rows.Count
It don't always give you a correct answer

You can use a function
See a example here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"wessman" wrote in message m...
I can use the following to select all the "active" cells:

Range("A2", ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)).Select

...but why can't I use the following to select JUST the last active
cell?

Range(ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)).Select

...am I missing something? I'm trying to get the Row Number of the
last active cell on a sheet and pass it to the next line in the macro.